TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTHHome
PART 890 ILLINOIS PLUMBING CODE
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SECTION 890.1730 URINALS
Section 890.1730 Urinals
a) All urinals shall be either Type 304 stainless steel or vitreous china complying with ASME/ANSI A112.19.2M-1990.
b) All stainless steel urinals shall comply with the following:
1) They shall be fabricated of Type 304 stainless steel with exposed edges polished.
2) All exposed welds are to be ground smooth.
3) All construction is to be free from visible voids, seams or crevices.
4) The trap shall provide a two (2) inch seal and pass a one and nine-tenths (1.9) inch diameter ball.
5) It shall be fitted with an integrally welded steel beehive dome strainer.